Summer always seems to fly by, especially when you’re a child who isn’t quite ready to get back into homework, tests, and meeting new classmates. Whether your little one is struggling with anxiety, sadness, or a fear of the unknown, these Bible verses from Orlando private schools can help her trust God and lean on Him as she returns to school.
If She’s Worried About The Workload…
- Philippians 4:13: “I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.”
- James 1:5: “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.”
- Isaiah 40:29-31: “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall, but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
If He’s Worried About Fitting In…
- Psalm 139:14: “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”
- Philippians 4:6-7: “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
If She Wants to Make the Right Choices…
- Isaiah 30:21: “Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, ‘This is the way; walk in it.’”
- Isaiah 48:17: “This is what the Lord says — your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: ‘I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.’”
- Proverbs 4:23: “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you.”
If He Needs a Boost of Positivity…
- 1 Corinthians 10:31: “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”
- Psalm 20:4: “May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.”
Helping your child trust God during both the good and bad times can enrich her spiritual growth and give her a solid grounding in His word. Guide your children through school day worries and concerns with these verses.